- Ten weekly mixed-age classes (45 minutes long)
- A a new song collection of approximately 25 songs, each semester (curriculum includes 9 collections in all)
- Musical interaction in a group setting made up of 6-12 children and the grown-ups who love them.
Tuition fee also includes:
- A copy of “Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers” DVD for all parents new to Music Together®
- A new professionally recorded CD’s for each semester + a download of the song collection – one for home and one for the car or Grandpa’s house !
- Beautifully illustrated songbook brimming with ideas on how to continue your musical play at home
- Parent education moments to help parents understand and enhance their children’s musical development.
- The first-child fee is CH 300
- Siblings pay CHF 80
- Siblings under the age of 8 months on the first day of class (regardless of when you register) attend the session FREE — please register them in the system — there will be no charge applied
- New Families: A one time only fee of CHF 25 (non-refundable) will be added to your tuition
- Please note that no refunds will be granted once classes have begun
- You will find the N° IBAN for your payment on this page.
- At Thursday classes at 5 pm ONLY, Onex’ families ONLY get a special discount of CHF 130 (and CHF 15 for additional child) off.
- If you decide to register for the whole year (3 semesters minimum, implying the payment in advance of the 3 sets of material = CHF 150), you’ll get – CHF 20 off on the 2nd and 3rd semester (CHF 220, without the material).
If the class of your choice is full, please send us a message anyway and we will put your name on our waiting list.